Let’s welcome the coming spring with some festive, folk art flowers in this week’s easy acrylic painting tutorial. This step-by-step tutorial as always is designed with the beginner painter in mind. Make sure to subscribe for full-length acrylic painting tutorials posted every Saturday! Stay creative!
The colors that you will need for today’s tutorial are:
- Cadmium Yellow: https://amzn.to/2wKn1kK
- Cadmium Orange: https://amzn.to/3vCrjVF
- Titanium White: https://amzn.to/2TLri0p
- Mars Black: https://amzn.to/2THaMy5
- Violet: https://amzn.to/3b6r4ZA
- Cadmium red: https://amzn.to/2ZGVTSg
- Thalo green: https://amzn.to/3Gzrw0J
- Ultramarine blue: https://amzn.to/33z5nRH
- Burnt sienna: https://amzn.to/3BxSVhF
I use four brushes in this painting:
- A 1-inch wash brush: https://amzn.to/3aa5D8z
- A medium-sized, round brush: https://amzn.to/39z51bh
- A small detail brush: https://amzn.to/3reaS1u
- And an extra tiny detail brush: https://amzn.to/3zLYUh4
FULL MATERIALS LIST: https://skyepratt.com/materials/
LINK TO ART CLUB FACEBOOK GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/paintalongwithskyeartclub
COURSE CATALOG: https://skyepratt.com/courses/
SHOP LINK: https://skyepratt.com/shop/
About Paint Along With Skye
If you are new to acrylic painting, this is the place for you! I post a new video, always a step-by-step acrylic tutorial for beginners, every Saturday. So subscribe if you would like to learn how to paint with acrylics step-by-step! This video is designed for artists at home to be able to paint along with this real-time acrylic painting tutorial for beginners. It’s also a super fun idea to offer an in-home art party with all of your friends! Let me know what you thought of today’s acrylic painting tutorial in the comments section. Free easy acrylic painting classes are offered every Saturday, right here, so make sure to subscribe!
About the artist
I’ve taught acrylic painting for beginners for almost 10 years on a freelance basis through a number of different studios. I also have been offering “pop up” in-home paint parties for private groups. I LOVE teaching painting, and my favorite thing is when my students unlock a love or a knack for creative expression because of taking my classes. I started this Youtube show at the end of the year in 2019, with the hope of offering my “beautiful but do-able” paintings and step-by-step instructions with a worldwide audience. I hope you enjoyed today’s step by step acrylic painting tutorial for beginners. Let me know what you thought of today’s easy acrylic painting tutorial in the comments section! Check out the shop, stock up on art supplies, and until next time, stay creative!