Happy almost-Valentine’s Day, beautiful artists! I’ve always loved the way that Sweetheart Candies look, so I decided to do a painting of them, sort of inspired by Andy Warhol, and the pastel colors of these Valentine’s Day treats. This painting will be perfect for a Valentine’s Day paint party or a fun activity with a loved one, or just super cute to create for yourself! Make sure to subscribe for new, step-by-step acrylic painting tutorials posted every Saturday!
The colors that you will need for today’s tutorial are:
- Cadmium Yellow: https://amzn.to/2wKn1kK
- Cadmium red: https://amzn.to/2ZGVTSg
- Titanium White: https://amzn.to/2TLri0p
- Mars Black: https://amzn.to/2THaMy5
- Cobalt blue: https://amzn.to/3pvetWz
- Thalo green: https://amzn.to/3ood1Gf
Note: I don’t end up using black for anything but my signature so you may not want to use it.
I use three brushes in this painting: