Hello there beautiful artists! Learn how to paint a dreamcatcher in today’s easy acrylic painting tutorial for beginners. I will take you every step of the way through this easy acrylic tutorial.
Here are the colors that you will need for today’s painting:
- Cobalt Blue: https://amzn.to/2zqKbh6
- Ultramarine blue: https://amzn.to/2ybXl1z
- Cadmium red: https://amzn.to/3aUqRWQ
- Violet: https://amzn.to/3d9wGkw
- Titanium White: https://amzn.to/2WDXdjy
- Mars Black: https://amzn.to/3cjNghB
- Burnt Sienna: https://amzn.to/3bf7qbr
- Pthalo green: https://amzn.to/3bJJm0E
You will need the three standard brushes:
- You’ll need a flat wash brush: https://amzn.to/2zmhT7y
- A medium-sized, round brush: https://amzn.to/2WGgkt9
- A tiny round brush too, like this: https://amzn.to/3cnEQ92
And also an old toothbrush, something circular, and a ruler or straight edge.
To see the full list of materials that I recommend so that you can paint along every week, here is a materials list:
MATERIALS LIST: https://skyepratt.com/materials/
Link to join the Art Club: https://www.facebook.com/groups/909323979463442/
Link to Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/paintalongwithskye
I specialize in teaching easy, step-by-step acrylic painting tutorials for beginners. I have taught thousands of students over the past decade as a teaching artist in various “sip and paint” studios, and started this channel so that my easy acrylic painting tutorials could reach a larger, worldwide audience. If you are new to acrylic painting, this is the place for you! The motto with my designs is, “do-able but beautiful.” I post a new video, always a step-by-step acrylic tutorial for beginners, every Saturday. So subscribe if you would like to learn how to paint with acrylics step-by-step!
Paint along with me in weekly, real-time acrylic painting tutorials for beginners. I hope you enjoyed today’s acrylic painting class. If you liked this video please give it a like. Let me know what you thought of today’s acrylic painting tutorial in the comments section! Until next time, stay creative!
*note, some links above are affiliate links. Purchasing through these affiliate links does not raise the cost for the consumer.